woensdag 22 december 2010

After years of training,... it is time to make a change @#!

100 days with my IPad, was a story i did write,....
but didn't publish yet,...

I realy search for a publisher, who is interested to produce the 100 pages booklet.
I have made the Notes in EverNote, 100 pages of information about my experiences with the IPad and other issue's.

A real GODOGOOD International production.

Wishing to create a first production of 5000 booklets,
To sell for 10 Euro each ?

Subscribe for one booklet "100 days with my IPAD" by Stijn C.R.E.C.Gabeler
Pay 10 Euro to ING 1243183 to C.R.E.C.Gabeler in Alkmaar, The Netherlands.
Or become a member at www.GODOGOOD.org & support charity structuraly.

With kind regards,
Stijn C.R.E.C.Gabeler
http://www.GODOGOOD.in/cv.htm

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten